The following points should be paid attention to when selecting and using qualified plastic packaging bags for food:
1. The outer packaging of plastic packaging bags for food shall be marked with Chinese marks, indicating the factory name, factory address, product name, and the words "for food" in the obvious place. All products are attached with product inspection certificate after leaving the factory.
2. Plastic packaging bags for food are odorless and odorless when leaving the factory. Plastic packaging bags with special smell cannot be used for food packaging.
3. Colored plastic packaging bags (dark red or black currently used in the market) cannot be used for food packaging. Because such plastic packaging bags are often made of recycled plastic.
4. Try to select materials without coating or coating. In modern packaging design, in order to make the packaging more beautiful and corrosion resistant, a large number of materials with coating are used. This not only makes it difficult to recycle and reuse the discarded materials, but also most of the coating itself is toxic. If people eat these packaged foods, it will cause great harm to people's health. In addition, the coating and plating process also brings great pollution to the environment. For example, toxic solvent gas is volatilized from the coating, and waste liquid containing chromium and other heavy metals and waste residue pollution are produced during electroplating. Therefore, packaging materials without coating and coating should be selected as far as possible.
5. Choose food Z to buy at the mall, not at the street stall.
6. Because the plastic packaging bag for food is not easy to degrade, it will cause environmental pollution. Therefore, Z should choose green packaging materials when purchasing food. Paper is a widely used green packaging material. Therefore, when shopping for food, it is better to choose the original paper packaging, and biodegradable plastic can also be used.